Each time you use our services, we will:
- Listen to your views on the help you need, talk with you about your care plan, and give you a copy.
- Talk with you about your treatment, including any tablets you take, and give you information.
- Tell you the name of your care coordinator and who to contact for help out of hours.
- Listen to your relatives and carers and, if you wish, involve them in your care.
- Talk with you about your next appointment and ask if you want to bring someone with you.
Care plan – a plan or letter describing your treatment and care
Care coordinator – the person who organises the care you receive from Oxleas