Information for GPs and other health care professionals
We work with adults and also provide a specific service for 16/17 year olds
- To use our services you must be over 16 and suffer from depression, anxiety or other common mental health problems
- You must be registered with a Greenwich GP
- Suitable for those with long term conditions
- Not suitable for patients actively suicidal and in need of crisis services
- Not suitable for patients severely substance dependant
- Not suitable for patients who are already in touch with secondary care mental health services
How do I refer?
Download our professionals referral form.
Download our specific long term conditions referral form.
The average wait for your first appointment is 9 days
- A patient can use the self assessment tool / and self-refer
- A patient can call us on 020 3260 1100
- You can fax this form to 020 3260 1149
- You can send a referral form to us:
Greenwich Time to Talk
Floors 1 and 2
135-143 Eltham High Street
London SE9 1TJ