Bromley mental health services

How to get help: Bromley Mental Health Services

Emergency help

For current service users in Bromley:

As part of your care planning, your care coordinator (the main person who is currently helping you) should give you detailed information on how to get in touch with the mental health services when required.

If it is an emergency, and you are unable to contact your care-coordinator, you can call the 24- hour Mental Health Urgent Advice Line on 0800 330 8590.

You can also get emergency help at your nearest Accident and Emergency department:

Princess Royal University Hospital
Farnborough Common
Tel: 01689 863486

Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Stadium Road
SE18 4QH
Tel: 020 8836 4360/1 

Adult mental health services

During normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) you can telephone the Bromley Locality Mental Health Services:

Bromley West:  57 - 63 Croydon Road, London, SE20 7TS (formerly known as Yeoman House)
Public Phone number: 020 8659 2151

Bromley East
: Carlton Parade, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0JB  
Public Phone Number: 01689 892300

If necessary, arrangements will be made for you to have an assessment.

Child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS)

If you wish to discuss a referral about your child, please telephone Bromley CAMHS on 020 8315 4430.

Older adults mental health service

If you are a current service user you can contact the Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) Team at Bridgeways in Bromley on  020 8629 4900.