Medical Alert Handbook
The information on this page has been developed by Oxleas Universal Children's Services.
It is supplied to enable schools to produce a medical alert handbook containing information about all of their pupils with a medical condition which should be printed off and given to all relevant staff.
Instructions to school staff
- Insert school name and logo if required
- Insert academic year
- Complete details on page 2
- For each condition, use "insert picture", select photograph of student and insert on page for relevant condition. Insert student's name and tutor group below photograph
- Once completed, don't forget to save
- We recommend you "Save As" and find a suitable location to store
- To print, select "Booklet, side-fold" , A4 and "Flip sheets on short edge"
Should you experience problems with accessing this document, please contact your School Nurse.