Betts Ward, Green Parks House
The following is what people told us during patient experience visits to this service:
What you told us and how we've responded
- There aren't enough staff on the ward.
So we are reviewing the staff levels across all acute wards.
- I wasn't given a toiletry pack when I came on the ward.
So we have put a system in place to ensure you are given welcome packs and toiletry packs.
- I don't like that we're locked out of the bathrooms.
So we are reviewing the policy in line with client safety.
- I have to keep asking for drink supplies.
So we installed zip taps in the beverage area and regularly check provisions during each shift.
- We need more activities to do on the ward.
So we looked into available activities on the ward. We bought new board games and books. A list of resources will be displayed on the notice board. We are taking part in a co-design project with clients and ward staff to improve patient experience.
What you've told us we're doing well
- The staff are helpful.
- I feel safe on the ward.
- The staff are friendly.