Bexley Recovery Team
The following is what people told us during patient experience visits to this service:
What you told us and how we've responded
- Why does my doctor have to change so much?
So we are creating posters and leaflets to help clients understand why they might not see the same doctor. Doctors will be aware of this frustration and will try to make it a smooth process for you.
- Not enough practical support for carers.
So we are getting the trust carer lead to help train and support teams to help carers.
What you've told us we're doing well
- I have regular health checks.
- Someone is always available if I need help.
- The staff are friendly and helpful, and go the extra mile for you.