Members' Focus Groups 2017
This year's focus groups are an opportunity for you to find out:
- what we've been doing over the last year and what we're planning to do this year
- the actions we've taken in response to our Care Quality Commission inspection in April 2016
- how we're responding to national directives such as the national Five Year Forward View on Mental Health, to ensure we provide the right mental health care, at the right time, in the right place, by the right people
- how we're working more closely with GPs across our physical and mental health services to improve patient care
- how we're contributing to wider plans, including Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs), to ensure services are shaped around the needs of local populations resulting in better health, better patient care, improved NHS efficiency and services that are sustainable for the future.
and for you to tell us:
- your views on our priorities for 2017/18
- how you think we can do things better, and what you think we're doing well.
There's no better way to help influence our services than by having your say.
Members' focus group dates 2017
Dates and times have been confirmed for our members' focus groups in 2017:
Wednesday 1 February 2017
Memorial Hospital, Shooters Hill, SE18 3RG
Wednesday 8 February 2017
Bromley Parish Church, St Peter & St Paul, Church Road, Bromley BR2 0EG
Tuesday 28 February 2017
The Boathouse, Danson Park, Danson Road, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 8HL