Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) - Bromley Bromley

If you are a parent and you have concerns about your child’s mental health, please contact 0208 315 4430 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.

Please contact the SLP crisis line on 020 3228 5980 Monday to Friday 5pm-10pm and Saturday to Sunday 9am to 10pm.

For all other times please contact the Oxleas Urgent Advice line on 0800 330 8590. Please also note that support is available via Kooth.

Provides mental health services to children and their families living in the borough of Bromley. It also provides advice, consultation and support to other individuals and agencies involved in providing services to children and young people.

The Bromley Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services is based at two sites, Stepping Stones House and the Phoenix Centre.

Oxleas Patient Experience survey

The Oxleas Patient Experience survey gives you the opportunity to feedback on the care and treatment you have received. We also encourage your friends, family and carers to also provide feedback. Hearing your views gives us a better understanding of the needs of our patients, families and carers which helps us to make sure that we are providing a good standard of care. 

The short survey only takes a few minutes to complete and you can provide a written comment explaining what you think is working well and what is not. The Patient Experience team will collect the results of the surveys and these are shared with the relevant departments and management teams. This helps us to shape our services to continually improve the quality of the care and treatment we provide.

GP referral information

Since December 2014 all referrals for children and young people's mental health services should be directed to Bromley Children and Young People's Wellbeing Service.  Referrals can be made by any professional working with the child/young person, by a parent/carer, or by the young person themselves.  Referrals can be made by telephone on the following number: 0203 770 8848.
Please note that we no longer accept direct referrals into Bromley CAMHS, all referrals must come via the Bromley Children and Young People's Wellbeing Service.



  • Mental health services: Child and adolescent (CAMHS)