Continuing Care Advocacy Service Bromley

Provides information and short term advocacy support to people who are in hospital, leaving hospital and require ongoing help to live at home or are moving to a residential care or nursing home. An independent advocate can help you by listening and helping you understand the information you need to make a decision. An advocate will ensure your views and concerns are heard and will speak out for you.Contact on telephone number listed 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (answerphone at other times).


  • Advice and information

View Larger Map


Clarendon Business Center, Kingfisher House, 21-23 Elmfield Road, Bromley,


Public phone number:

020 8460 6712

Email address: