Bromley Locality Mental Health Service Bromley

When you are referred to mental health services by your GP (and you are aged between 18 and 64), the locality team will accept the referral and a team member will carry out an assessment of your needs. They will then decide with you which part of the service will best meet your needs. 

If it is agreed that you do not need their services, they will refer you back to your GP and advise them on how they can help you.



  • Mental health services: Working age adults

Public phone number:

Orpington (Carlton Parade)
01689 892 300

Penge (Yeoman House)
020 8659 2151


How Colleen on reception manages to stay cheery whilst having millions of things to do remains a miracle. Her and the other girl always say Hello to everyone; originally I thought Bexley > Bromley, but your Bromley directorate is better. It's a shame I'm back off to Greenwich presently, but the both administratively and clinically, they're brilliant. Do pass on my best wishes, particularly, in addition, to Dr Margaret, who I'm sure will be a credit to the Trust.

Dear James

Thanks very much for your kind comments about our reception and medical colleagues.

I agree with you that our receptionists are brilliant and they work very hard to support our patients who are attending clinics.

I will make sure that Colleen and her colleague know of your positive feedback.

Thanks again, for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Helen Smith
Deputy Chief Executive

Tell us what you think

Your contact details:

Comments will be moderated and published on this website.

Your telephone number and email address are required in case we need to contact you directly. These details are treated in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third-parties.